Take Me Back to Croatia

3 comments
For me, 2016 was a brilliant year for travelling. Unfortunately, this also happened to be the year I was least active on my blog. However now, on this dreary Bristol day, I am reminiscing about the beauties of summer and in particular the beauty that is Croatia and thought I would share a blog post all about it.


Last summer I visited the coastline near Dubrovnik with my family and, as you can see from the photos, this place was stunning.


The walled city of Dubrovnik (or Kings Landing as some would say) was so pretty in the sun with the orange roofs looking beautiful against the blue sky.


We walked around the wall as the sun set and, although this was supposed to be one of the coolest times to do it, I still boiled in the heat haha! But for the views it was worth it.


We also did a boat trip around a few of the nearby islands and found some hidden treasures.


The most beautiful spot though, in my opinion, was Cavtat Port which was where we were staying. Every night there was the most beautiful pink and orange sunset which made for some great photos - the colours and the boat silhouettes were stunning.


Those of you who follow me on instagram will recognise this last photo - honestly though it looked even better in real life!


Croatia was deinfiely one of the highlights of my travels last year. Have you ever been?

Love, Phoebe x
SHARE:
Previous PostOlder Post Home

3 comments

  1. I'll probably go to Croatia this summer, it looks so beautiful! x

    Ariadna || RAWR BOWS

    ReplyDelete
  2. The pictures are stunning! I would love to visit Croatia :)

    What about following each other on bloglovin? <3

    Caro x
    http://nilooorac.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. This looks so pretty! I miss summer so much
    Xo Victoria
    www.vidcaria.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

CUSTOM BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig