New Year, New Blog

5 comments

Exams are now over and I have a stress-free week to enjoy.

For those of you who don't know, I am currently in my second year at the University of Bristol studying Experimental Psychology. Life at uni is fast paced and I have neglected this online space for quite some time. However, one of my new years resolutions this year was to make more time for my hobbies and that included writing on this blog.

I have had a look through and feel I have grown up a lot since my past posts (I have had a good sort through and only left my favourites public). I really want my blog to be somewhere people can look to for life advice, inspiration as well as travel ideas (oh I do love a good holiday!). Product reviews will still come around now and then though, don't you worry about that.

To sum up where I want this blog to go I will say a few words - travel, beauty and life.

Click the bloglovin' button to stay posted, there will be more to come.

Love, Phoebe x
SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

5 comments

  1. You're beauty! Love your blog!
    xx
    Karolina
    http://www.itsbronde.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm excited so see what's to come beauty!!! I bet you cannot wait to get your blog feeling more 'you'. I used to have an old blog and it just so wasn't me anymore! It was so refreshing to start a fresh and transform it into a corner of the internet that was totally me!

    Beckie xo // The Pale Tails

    ReplyDelete

CUSTOM BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig