Summer Favourites

40 comments

Hello Everybody!

Its that time again here on Phoebe's Diaries: Seasonal favourites time! As you know, I don't use enough products to get away with monthly favourites so I do less frequent seasonal favourites instead.

YSL Touche Eclat Foundation


This foundation is beautiful and glowing! I have worn it non stop this summer as it looks so nice on my skin. Initially I did think that it was slightly too dark for my skin colour but it turns out it is fine. In fact, it is more that fine. It is perfect.

Clinique 'All About Eyes' Eye Cream


This eye cream is amazing and such a luxury! (I know, it is very expensive) But it feels so silky and beautiful when applied. Definitely check this out if you feel like a splurge on skincare because it is now one of my staples.

MAC Select Cover-Up Concealer


This concealer is really good and provides a pretty full coverage. I have used this so much this summer when I couldn't be bothered to wear foundation so I just used this instead! You also get a lot of concealer so it should last for ages.

Benefit They're Real! Mascara


This mascara is my new favourite thing! My eyelashes have never looked so volumized but at the same time, this mascara separates and defines individual lashes too! A great product.

Skinny Dip Donut Phone Case


I got this phone case pretty recently and I love it! It looks so cute and it slightly see through so you can still see the silver of my phone through the back. You can buy this from Skinny Dip online.

Rimmel Kate Lipstick in 03


I love this lipstick! It looks so good with a bronzy makeup look, as you can see in my youtube video here. The whole range is good but this colour is my favourite.

Pretty Little Liars

I couldn't write this post without including this. I began watching the first season of PLL in around June and didn't stop watching it until the season 6 mid season finale. It is such a good show and grips you from the start (although the finale was disappointing... am I right or nah? discuss in the comments). Definitely check it out even if you know who A is because there are different people involved before this person, you will love it!

Humans

This is another TV show that you can now watch on 4OD if you want to. It is set in the future when robots (looking identical to humans) are used as servants and is generally so good, intriguing and very unique. Definitely check this one out too.

Alt J

This band's latest album 'This Is All Yours' has been my summer soundtrack! So amazingly unique, I just love their songs so much. I was also lucky enough to see them live when I was front row at Reading festival this summer which was so cool!

Meg Says

For some reason I didn't include a youtube favourite in my Spring Favourites but this time I have one to share with you. Meg Says is a relatively small youtuber but she is growing so fast! She does mainly beauty videos but also talks about her illness M.E (which I wasn't aware of before I watched her), lifestyle and fashion. I would highly recommend subscribing because she is going to be big! See her channel here.

What have you been loving this summer? Let me know in the comments.

Love, Phoebe x
SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

40 comments

  1. Your phone case is adoooorable !!! :3

    xx, Charlie
    http://charlieleschroniques.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love it! All Skinny Dip cases are gorgeous! x

      Delete
  2. Oh, I love Benefit They're Real Mascara! I loved it so much! Yessss! <3

    xx Bash | Hey Bash | bloglovin'

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really want to use that foundation! I tried it when it first came out and loved it and really think I need to actually buy it. I've also been using They're Real recently and whilst it does amazing things I just cannot get it off my face haha! It takes 3 cleanses!

    Rachael at broomfie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So true haha it is a tough one to get off but I still love it!! :) x

      Delete
  4. This is so great! xx Thanks for sharing some of your favorites!
    ~ Sanjana
    peridotcove.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. great collection you got there.
    xoxo Bing.

    www.bingyourstyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Some great products, make up that you can use throughout the hotter summer months is hard to find
    You got some great staples

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Definitely! I usually hate wearing foundation in the heat but this YSL one was perfect x

      Delete
  7. The doughnut case looks so cute! I need it!

    Sarah | sarahanne14.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. skinnydiplondon.com is your place girl! :) x

      Delete
  8. I love that donut phone case! And they're real mascara is truly amazing! It's my favorite mascara! I get where it gets its name from. I've been asked if I was wearing fake lashes more than once!

    Be | lovefrombe

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great favourites. I used to watch Pretty Little Liars while I was at Uni but then it got a little much and I lost interest.

    Jenn | Jennifer Jayne

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There are so many episodes, its ridiculous! x

      Delete
  10. really want to try YSL makeup and i love they're real as well!

    danielle | avec danielle

    ReplyDelete
  11. I absolutely love that phone case, I'm due a new phone now so definitely on the look out for a pretty case like that one!

    I’m a new vegan / lifestyle blog – it’d mean a lot if you could have a look! Little Green Fancy: New Lifestyle / Vegan

    ReplyDelete
  12. Your doughnut casing is way too adorable and, ooh, I'd love to splurge on skincare but priorities :') Hahahah, I hope you had a wonderful summer, Phoebe!

    May | THE MAYDEN | Bloglovin'

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So true haha and thank you! You too :) x

      Delete
  13. Amazing iPhone case :)
    please follow my blog : THE COLORFUL THOUGHTS

    ReplyDelete
  14. I really liked Humans too :) very different and it's great channels are still making shows that take risks. They're Real is such a great mascara too and I really like the new clear phone case trend so you can see the colour of your phone whilst having a design on it too :) xx

    Jasmine Talks Beauty | High-End Palette Giveaway

    ReplyDelete
  15. I lurrrrrrve PLL! The finale and A reveal wasn't as good as I was hoping for. After years of watching the show I was expecting more. It felt kind of slapped together and not like it was planned for years. :/ still love all of the fashion on the show though! Looking forward to the time jump!

    She Likes to Shop

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So true! But yeah I'm looking forward to it too :) x

      Delete
  16. Looooved the phone case
    Andrea | www.andreader.blogspot.con

    ReplyDelete
  17. I absolutely love the Rimmel Kate Moss lipsticks! They're like the only lipsticks I'll use, the colors are so vibrant and flattering. I normally use darker colors like 04, but I'm on the lookout for a lighter pink color, I'll be sure to check out 03.

    Indiana | qualityguarantee.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. The MAC concealer sounds really good. It's next on my concealer wishlist!

    ReplyDelete

CUSTOM BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig