Milani Baked Powder Blush | Luminoso

36 comments

Hello Everybody!

I have heard so much about Milani as a brand for so long and was always so annoyed that I couldn't get it here in the UK. But I found out recently that this gorgeous blusher was available to buy on the UK Amazon!! I was so happy haha!


This is one of their 'Baked Powder Blush's and looks absolutely amazing. I bought the shade Luminoso because KathleenLights on youtube has said in the past that this is her absolute favourite so I just had to get it!

As you can see from the photos this shade is a corally-pink and looks amazing on the skin. The application is smooth and the blusher is very pigmented so a little goes a long way. It has a very slight shimmer which looks amazingly natural - I just love it!


I also love the packaging. It is plastic and pretty and gold so looks lovely for a drugstore product. It also comes with a mirror and brush. I don't like the brush very much so I won't be using it but I still love the product all the same!


Have you tried anything from Milani? And if you have, what should I buy next?!

Love, Phoebe x

SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

36 comments

  1. I've never tried Milani before but the blush is gorgeous! The coral pink looks amazing! <3

    xx Bash | Hey Bash | bloglovin'

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've never tried any Milani products before, but this blush is such a gorgeous colour!

    Ariadna || RAWR BOWS

    ReplyDelete
  3. I also purchased mine from Amazon and I loove it, the shade is perfect :)
    You have a lovely blog, new follower! x

    alexandraabeauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ahh, the blush is in such an adorable colour, and the packaging is super pretty, innit?! I've not tried Milani before but have heard a lot of good things about it!

    May | THE MAYDEN

    ReplyDelete
  5. This looks gorgeous, and it sounds amazing too! I've heard some good things about Milani! xx

    Toasty

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've never heard of this brand but this shade is really beautiful! I bet it looks gorgeous with a tan!

    http://lux-rose.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  7. This blush is the bomb.com it's freaking gorgeous.

    Sam || Beautydetour

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love Milani products - I have a lipliner from them that I love. Great review the blush is so pretty.

    http://www.abigailalicex.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! And yeah, I definitely need to try more from the brand :) x

      Delete
  9. I love Luminoso, such a universally flattering shade :) I have picked up a few more of their baked blushes recently from Beauty Crowd too xx

    Jasmine Talks Beauty

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am so tempted to get more colours! x

      Delete
  10. Definitely need to check out Milani, always looking for new make-up brands to check out, this blush looks gorgeous!

    CLOTHING CONSCIOUS// FASHION & LIFESTYLE BLOG

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love the color~! Great review <33

    alluringalyssbeauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. This blush looks great, I love the colour
    xo
    www.laurajaneatelier.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Milani is such a good brand, it's a pity that it isn't available everywhere! I can't but their products in Spain either, and I want to try Luminoso and their liquid lipsticks so bad!
    Have a good day xx

    selenaponcestyle.blogspot.com.es

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah its so annoying its not easier to get hold of! Their liquid lipsticks look amazing! x

      Delete
  14. Been wanting to try this blush for the longest time, hopefully I can get my hands on them soon! :)

    Visit Valencialala.blogspot.com
    Shop @vanitygoods

    ReplyDelete
  15. Just love Milani blushes :) did you try their lipsticks ? I will be doing a post soon on my Lipstick collection form Milani : ) and also I love their bella eyes eye shadows :)

    http://villemo20.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No I haven't but I really want to! :) x

      Delete

CUSTOM BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig