MAC Hue | Lipstick Swatches for Pale Skin

16 comments
Hello Everybody!

This is my final post on my MAC lipsticks (I hope they were helpful, you can find the others linked and the bottom of this post).

This one is called Hue and I love it!



It is a nude lipstick that is so easy to wear and actually suits my pale skin tone! I have also seen this look great on loads of different skin tones too.

I also love the glaze finish as it is sheer and glossy, making it easy to apply. I think it just looks great and even seems to  give the illusion of bigger lips. 

This is the MAC lipstick that I have definitely worn the most as it is a great everyday colour. Once again, I hope this post was helpful to you :)




HUE        CREME CUP        SYRUP        CROSSWIRES

Check out the links above to the other MAC lipstick posts.

Love, Phoebe x
SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

16 comments

  1. I did not expect Hue to look like that! It's really pretty and I bet looks fab with a smoky eye.

    Rachael at broomfie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes its such a perfect colour for that! x

      Delete
  2. It's such a pretty shade!
    - Molly x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful colour - really suits you! Xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think this is perhaps my favourite shade on you; it's such a dainty color but so pretty!

    May | THE MAYDEN

    ReplyDelete
  5. Syrup is such a pretty your lips but better color, absolutely love it.

    Sam || Beautydetour

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a pretty color :) going on my wish list

    http://villemo20.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

CUSTOM BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig