MAC Crosswires | Lipstick Swatches for Pale Skin

12 comments
Hello Everybody!

The next lipstick I have to show you is Crosswires, the first MAC lipstick I bought (links to the others at the bottom of the page remember).

This is the brightest and definitely the one I wear the least as I don't tend to wear it in the day, although there's nothing wrong with doing that!


It is a bright pinky-corally colour and I think it looks great against my pale skin. Although does have the tendency to make your teeth more on the yellow side which has put me off wearing it. It is very pigmented though so if you love bright colours then this is one to definitely check out!

The finish is a cremesheen so has an opaque colour with a creamy consistency. For some reason, even though they are the same finish, I actually prefer this application to Creme Cup.

I hope this was helpful if you are currently looking for your perfect MAC lipstick! I have one more on the way next week. In the mean time check out the other posts below :)



HUE                 CREME CUP               SYRUP               CROSSWIRES

Love, Phoebe x
SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

12 comments

  1. I do like that colour! I almost got Vegas Volt but this may be worth getting instead!

    Rachael at broomfie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Theres too many to choose from haha x

      Delete
  2. I love these shades! They look amazing on you.

    http://arnellavanilla.com/category/home/

    ReplyDelete
  3. This shade is gorgeous! Lovely set of posts. :) x

    kxthryngrace.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. that is such a nice shade, i'm quite pale myself and never looked at this one. i'm out tomorrow so i will have a look at this one.


    loovelle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. This shade looks amazing on you! I feel so ashamed, I don't own a MAC lipstick! Even though I love makeup I've just never got one! Hopefully soon I'll have one in my makeup collection :)
    Do you have any recommendations for my first MAC lipstick that's easy to wear?
    - Molly x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Definitely Hue or Syrup, they are my favourite! x

      Delete
  6. Great post :)I do not have pail skin,but I loved reading this post,very interesting!
    xoxo Antonella
    Keep in touch :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Im not super into lipstick, but your blog for sure makes me wanna try it out!

    ReplyDelete

CUSTOM BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig