Wimbledon 2015

19 comments
Hello Everybody!

I really am having an exciting week so this is another lifestyle post for you (sorry! If you want beauty reviews I have some coming next week for you). I did a post last year about my day at Wimbledon and this year me and my sister were lucky enough to get tickets in the ballot again! The tickets were again for Centre Court but this year we would be seeing the Monday of the second week.

After eating our M&S lunch in the outside courts we took our seats in Centre Court to watch the Williams sisters play each other in the fourth round of the competition. Serena won quite quickly and it was a good match to watch.


The next match was a good one because we got to see Andy Murray. The crowd were very biased so I did feel a bit sorry for the other guy haha. We began to feel a bit hungry half way through so thought we would have the Wimbledon classic: some strawberries and cream while watching it, which was delicious! Andy won, much to everyones delight.



After that we went to get dinner and had a look at the other games which were going on. For dinner I had a chicken burger which was so nice! 


We then returned to Centre Court and watched Federer play amazingly and win very quickly. Federer is a crowd favourite and there were quite a few "I love you Roger"'s being shouted out throughout the match haha!


Because it was over so quickly and it was such a lovely evening we went and sat on Henman Hill to watch the really close Djokovic match on the screen. This had to be stopped at 9 due to it getting dark and you could hear the boos from the crowd in No1 court it was hilarious!

Here is a picture of me below looking happy haha. I had another lovely day and feel so lucky to have gone to Wimbledon for the third year in a row! I doubt I will be lucky again next year though! When this post goes up it will be nearly time for the finals and I am so excited to see who wins. (I would love to go on the final day one year, how cool would that be?!)

By the way basically everything I am wearing is from Topshop if you are interested. I am an addict I know.


Love, Phoebe x

SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

19 comments

  1. I've never been, but next year I will try my best :) looks like you had lots of fun!

    Pam xo/ Pam Scalfi♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is so difficult to get tickets!! x

      Delete
  2. Gosh, you are beautiful! And Wimbledon looks like so much fun! Well, it looks like you had so much fun! I've never been to Wimbledon or watched it...I just know famous people watch it! Hahaha

    xx Bash | Bash Says Hey | bloglovin'

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Omg that is so nice of you! Although you are stunning Bash! And yeah they all get invited and go to the VIP areas and stuff - I am very jealous of them haha x

      Delete
  3. I wish there were proper sports events here I could attend; I've NEVER been to one, and I do want to gain the experience of it. You look so pretty, by the way, and that coat is so gorgeous! And omg, that BURGER.

    May | THE MAYDEN

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are so nice, thank you! :) Yeah I am very lucky to live near London x

      Delete
  4. oh wow, you are so so so lucky to have gone!!! Watching Wimbledon is one of my dreams and I really hope to be able to go one day! Great post!

    lifeisashoe

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is so good, you should definitely apply for tickets x

      Delete
  5. Looks like you had a great day! Lovely photos…

    www.mandybajwa.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. These photos are great! You look gorgeous!!
    http://michaelavebrova.blogspot.cz/ (english)
    Have a nice day!! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, I've always wanted to go to a wimbledon match looks so fun<3 thanks for sharing this is so fun to read and you look amazing. Do you want to support each other's blog by following each other?:) Please let me know if you do so I can follow you right back x

    kisses

    http://www.theclosetelf.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. I like your blog!
    Would you like to follow each other?
    Let me know at my page:)

    xoxo

    http://nastyadeutsch.blogspot.ru/

    ReplyDelete
  9. this looks so fun!

    claresloves.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

CUSTOM BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig