Santorini, Greece

24 comments
Hello Everybody!

Last week I was on holiday in Greece with my family (thank you scheduled posts haha). We went to the beautiful island of Santorini and I took so many lovely photos I just had to share them with you on here.

I love reading and the book I read on holiday this year was Paper Towns by John Green. It is a relatively short book so I read it so quickly and did enjoy it. I can do a full post about it if that is something you would all like to read?


We also spent a whole day going on a boat trip around the island. It was such a fun day and I even managed to climb the volcano without dying (it was so hot I honestly thought I might haha)


We stopped for lunch at this restaurant right on the sea which was so calming and beautiful.


Oia was one of my favourite places on the island. The cute little white houses looked amazing against the blue of the sea. I also risked heat stroke here by refusing to take a donkey ride up the massive cliffside (I thought it was cruel..) from the boat to the town, so I walked instead! I appreciated the exercise though.


We watched the sunset which was stunning and I took way too many photos. It was super busy at this time of day though.


The other beautiful town on the island is Thira which I didn't like as much as Oia but it was still stunning. 



We had our dinner here in a restaurant overlooking the bay and it was honestly so beautiful. I couldn't stop staring at the view for the whole meal.


We looked around both towns many times and I really loved it.


We also spent lots of our time walking down Perissa beach, looking in museums, eating food (of course) and drinking beautiful cocktails.


Look how pretty!


I would definitely go to a Greek island again on holiday. I had such a nice time. Have you ever been to one? And have you been anywhere this summer? See you in my next post for more MAC lipsticks and a few more makeup reviews are coming soon! 

Love, Phoebe x

P.S. I also have decided I will be changing my url to phoebes-diaries.blogspot.co.uk but don't worry if you are following me on bloglovin, they will transfer all my followers for me.
SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

24 comments

  1. The oceans, the oceans! They're endless and the photos are gorgeous! <3

    Hm, I would read your post on Paper Towns if you wrote it, but perhaps a more interesting post would be if you did a book AND movie review, since the movie is out? Just a suggestion! Have a lovely weekend, Phoebe!

    May | THE MAYDEN

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! And thats such a good idea! I did want to go and see it so if I do, I'll definitely be doing that :) Thanks for the suggestion x

      Delete
  2. sounds like you had a great time! I'm going to Cyprus soon, which is kinda close :p

    Pam xo/ Pam Scalfi♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really want to go to Cyprus! Have a great time :) x

      Delete
  3. Looks amazing! I wish I had the chance to go!

    Heba xx || The HebaBloglovinInstagram

    ReplyDelete
  4. I´ve never been to Santorini but now I want to go! It looks like you had a good time and got to relax!

    https://mythoughtsthroughthelens.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah I had a great time :) Thanks for reading x

      Delete
  5. How amazing, I am so jealous!
    We are planning a trip to Greece next year.

    www.kindoflovely.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ooh have a nice time, you'll love it :) x

      Delete
  6. Amazing photos lovely!! Hope your having an amazing time :) x

    http://msznev.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my gosh, what gorgeous photographs! Looks like you had an amazing time! And I haven't read Paper Towns but I've seen the movie - you should do a comparison review! x

    Emily // Lynde Avenue

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am definitely going to see it when its out in the UK x

      Delete
  8. Definitely an insta-worthy holiday!!
    www.sadhbhers.blogspot.ie

    ReplyDelete
  9. Loved the pictures! I'm in love with photography and travelling lol. If you like the Caribbean or you've ever wanted to visit, I took some really cool shots (if that sort of thing peaks your interest). Check it out if you so please :)
    http://theschwanbeckdiaries.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I would love to go to the Caribbean! x

      Delete
  10. I LOVE YOUR PHOTOGRAPHY OH MY. It;s so beautiful just like the rest of your blog!

    harriet-gracesj.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. This place is on the top of my wishlist, so badly want to go there. Hopefully one day.

    Sam || Beautydetour

    ReplyDelete
  12. I spent a week in Mykonos this summer and it was beautiful! I would love to travel to Santorini as well, the Greek Islands are just so picturesque.

    Esme | esmerhiannon.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

CUSTOM BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig