MAC Syrup | Lipstick Swatches For Pale Skin

38 comments
Hello Everybody!

This is my second post in a little series I am doing where I am swatching my MAC lipsticks for you. (links to the others at the bottom of the page)

This beautiful colour is Syrup and it is absolutely stunning! It could possibly be my favourite??? Although that is difficult to call haha as I love them all.


This is a lustre finish and goes on like a dream. The finish is pretty glossy and the colour is a pretty pinky purple. On me, it is almost a 'my lips but better colour' which I love!

This would be a great colour for someone too scared to wear something too bright but still wants a bit of colour. Personally I love it and wear it so much!

Again, my lips were dry in this photo so you can see it still looks pretty good.


HUE                          CREME CUP                          SYRUP                          CROSSWIRES

Above are some quick links to the other posts which will soon be active once they are posted :)

Love, Phoebe x
SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

38 comments

  1. very cool shade! so easy to use :)

    Pam xo/ Pam Scalfi♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very lovely shade!

    Meme xx

    New Post:
    'Why Have one, When you can have two?//Apparel Candy Review*'
    http://thedayinthelifeofmexoxo.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. This looks very easy to wear and very pretty!
    --
    prettymadthings.blogspot.co.uk // x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooh, I have yet to find the right pink shade for my lips because it seems like brighter pinks just wash out my fair complexion, so I've always been reaching for darker berries, but I'm dying to get a pink for my lips! This one looks so good on you!

    May | THE MAYDEN

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This will probably be perfect! It is a good mix between bright and subtle :) Thank you! x

      Delete
  5. What a pretty colour! This is currently on my to-buy list!

    Rachael at broomfie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have the shade Lovelorn which is really similar to Creme Cup and Syrup, it's my all time favourite! x

    http://rawrbows.blogspot.com.es

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was looking to get that! It is very similar though so I don't exactly need it haha x

      Delete
  7. Beautiful shade! Creme Cup also looks gorgeous x

    http://increddyble.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are both definitely worth checking out! x

      Delete
  8. Such a gorgeous color on you! I love using colors that are a little bit different from my natural shade. Excited to see Crosswires!

    Angelina Is

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm taking photos for it tomorrow! :) x

      Delete
  9. Syrup looks really pretty! I'm not super pale but I love the look of this shade. I already own creme cup and love it too xxx

    Sarah | Bows & Pleats

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think it would suit loads of skin tones! x

      Delete
  10. I love the colour! It suits you very well. I've been looking for a lisptick colour like this, but MAC is super pricy in my country. I may have to look for an alternative with similar colour ;)

    Dara | Hola Darla | @DarlaOct

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah thats annoying! I bought mine when I got staff discount but they are expensive x

      Delete
  11. Really love your post ! xo
    Can we follow each other ? Let me know on my blog and I will follow back immediately xo

    BLOG | GorisHelena

    ReplyDelete
  12. I ADORE this photo quality! Sorry if I've missed it, but what camera did you use?

    The colours are super cute - I think I like the darker one best (:

    Amy;
    Little Moon Elephant

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I prefer the darker one too! My camera is the sony a5000, I wrote a blog post about it here:

      http://gingerphoebe.blogspot.co.uk/2015/02/my-new-camera.html

      Delete
  13. What a pretty colour, perfect for everyday! :)
    ♥NY
    Yours Truly, NY

    ReplyDelete
  14. That shade suits you so well! I looks absolutely perfect!

    Connie | Sponsored by Coffee | Etsy

    ReplyDelete

CUSTOM BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig