Spring Favourites

14 comments

Hello Everybody! 

Spring is scarily pretty much over (how quick did that go). As you know I would fail spectacularly at keeping up with monthly favourites so instead do seasonal favourites. 

Here are my favourite things from spring :) - see my winter favourites here.

Mac pressed pigment in deeply dashing



This eyeshadow is really easy to wear and I have been wearing it on its own a lot over spring (even though it barely looks like I've touched it in the picture haha). It is a beautiful shimmery brown and I love it! See what it looks like in my makeup look here.

MAC Hue Lipstick



This is a pretty neutral lipstick that I have been wearing non-stop this spring. The finish is glossy and feels so light on the lips. It suits my pale completion really well. MAC lipsticks smell amazing too by the way.

Real Techniques buffing brush



I mentioned this in my brush collection post, and I am still loving it. This brush makes blending in foundation a breeze and leaves no streaks. It is great.

Liz Earle Cleanse and Polish



I really need to stop going on about it, but the more i use this product the more I love it! As you know I have already re-purchased it and will definitely need to again next season at this rate haha. (review here)

Body ship honey bronzer



I really love this bronzer. It is a pretty colour and you can build the intensity up gradually and is not really orange which is great for pale skin. Because I am super pale I don't put much on which is why it looks almost new in the photo! This product is going to last me ages.

Benefit Roller Lash Mascara



I was actually meant to review this on my blog but completely forgot to! (Never mind, everyone else has). This is the first high end mascara I have ever bought and it definitely lives up to all the hype it has been getting. My eyelashes looked so long and thick after using this and I actually noticed a huge difference compared to my drugstore ones. Would highly recommend!

My White Converses



These look completely ruined but they are still wearable haha. I love converses and I wear either these ones or my black ones every day. They are one of my wardrobe staples!

Sam Smith's Album



I feel I may have been a bit late to the party with this one but early in spring I finally bought 'In The Lonely Hour' by Sam Smith. It is amazing and I don't think I will ever get bored of it.

What have you been loving this spring?

Love, Phoebe x
SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

14 comments

  1. The MAC lipstick looks really lovely

    CANDICE | BEAUTY CANDY LOVES

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Mac pressed pigments and that shade is gorgeous, right up my alley!

    RachelShuchatMakeup

    ReplyDelete
  3. The eye shadow looks so lovely!
    I've been tempted to buy the Cleanse and Polish for ages now but resisted because I thought bloggers/youtubers were paid to say all good things about it, haha.

    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think they have been as well to be honest (I obviously have not been haha)! I really love it but all I can say is it is £15 and lasts around 1-2 months so may not seem worth it, so it very much depends on your budget. I think it is a great cleanser though so i would recommend giving it a go? :) x

      Delete
  4. I really want to try the Benefit Roller Lash mascara! I think it looks so cool! (I think I'm the only one who hasn't listened to Sam Smith yet, I just haven't!)

    xx Bash | Bash Says Hey | bloglovin'

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really need to buy some MAC products!

    Pop over to my blog :)

    Sarah
    https://everydayconcepts.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should try some! Their lipsticks are the best x

      Delete
  6. Great favourites Pheobe :) I still haven't ever tried anything by MAC shoot me ey ;)

    Meme xx

    New Post:
    'I Quit Sugar For Life Recipe Book//GIVEAWAY'
    http://thedayinthelifeofmexoxo.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  7. That MAC lipstick is such a gorgeous colour! I've been convincing myself to buy some except they're so expensive :( I've also heard so many things about Real techniques, I need to try one day!! Thanks for sharing your Favourites! Happy Belated birthday BTW :)

    xx
    www.beautifyinglifee.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should treat yourself to one and definitely check out real techniques they are great :) Thank you! x

      Delete

CUSTOM BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig