Huge John Lewis Haul | Part 2 (I need help)

34 comments

Hello Everybody!

To be honest I'm starting to be kind of glad my discount has now run out as I spend way to much money in this place, but this is the last one I promise.

Read the last haul here, before this one.

MAC Creme Cup



This is a very popular light pink colour and I am so excited to wear it. link

MAC Syrup



I have tried this on once and oh my god, I am already head over heels in love with this lipstick. This is certainly "my lips but better" (see my lips natural colour here) and I couldn't be more happy. I am planning to do lipstick swatches of all my MAC lipsticks on my blog soon :). link

MAC 217 brush


As you would have seen from my makeup brush collection, I already own one of these! I can't really believe I bought another one, but I really wanted to get one while I still have my discount as it is my favourite eyeshadow brush. Having two will be handy as well as it will (hopefully) result in a better blended finish. link

Kiehls Midnight Recovery Eye



I know, I know I just bought the Clinique eye cream! But this little pricey product has had rave reviews, and Kathleen Lights on youtube finally persuaded me to get it, so I needed it with 25% off! I'm super excited to be using this and write a detailed review for you guys and see if it helps improve the dark circles under my eyes. link

YSL Le Teint Touche Elat foundation



This is another product I have seen all over youtube (a small-ish youtuber/blogger Meg Says uses it, check out her videos here they are great). It is always a risk buying foundation online but I just went for it and ordered the lightest colour. If it is too dark I can always slap on the fake tan and use it in the summer ;). link

I think I need to go on a spending ban!

Love, Phoebe x
SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

34 comments

  1. Those MAC lipsticks are so pretty - I haven't used any of them before


    CANDICE | BEAUTY CANDY LOVES

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really recommend them! They are a great texture and smell so nice haha x

      Delete
  2. Cream Cup looks amazing! This is such a great haul!

    xx Bash | Bash Says Hey | bloglovin'

    ReplyDelete
  3. amazing haul !!! I am a bit jealous :)

    http://allornothing-blog.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha I've spent too much money though! x

      Delete
  4. the lipsticks look so pretty, really want to try ysl makeup as well!

    danielle | avec danielle

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The packaging on YSL is beautiful but i'll have to see if the product is worth the price tag! x

      Delete
  5. I NEED to try this foundation, so many people have tried it and loved it! Can never go wrong with YSL, right?!

    Glam night look over at-
    hailandharmony.blogspot.ie
    // BLOGLOVIN

    ReplyDelete
  6. I absolutely love both of the lipsticks, they are both so pretty!

    The Velvet Black // UK Style & Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete
  7. You have an amazing blog! May I follow you?
    xx
    Blog: adonadasushi.blogspot.pt
    FB Page: facebook.com/blogdadonadasushi

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the Mac shades you got, I don't own either of them but I've heard them being raved about a ton!


    RachelShuchatMakeup

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are really nice, I probably prefer syrup but I would recommend you testing out both of them in store! :) x

      Delete
  9. There's something about Mac lipsticks that just look so lush! I love that second shade the most.

    Sincerely,
    Sabrina

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The packaging on them is perfect and they smell good too! x

      Delete
  10. Hi lovely, this is my favorite night eye cream of all time, it is really good!! And I want to buy the ysl foundation, I heard it is really good!! Have a great day!
    Glamoury Armory Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thats so good to here because it was an expensive eye cream, I look forward to using it loads x

      Delete
  11. Wat a great haul! loving the colors of the MAC lipsticks!

    lifeisashoe

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I would 100% recommend them, both very wearable x

      Delete
  12. I really need to get myself a MAC 217 brush as I'm always hearing great things about it. Lovely Lipstick colours as well!

    Jessie | Taylor Mayed

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That brush is a great investment so I would recommend one :) x

      Delete
  13. Oh my gosh ;u; Great post! I love the MAC lipstick colors~ very pretty!
    ~Kiyomi from kokorosasa <3

    ReplyDelete
  14. The MAC lipstick in syrup looks gorgeous :)

    Sarah | sarahanne14.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is gorgeous! I'm going to do some swatches with it soon so you can see the colour in more detail x

      Delete
  15. Hi dear, what a lovely blog you have here and very interesting post, did we follow each other already? If not, would you like to follow each other on BLOGLOVIN and INSTAGRAM? if you decided to follow me, please let me know so I can follow you back.

    My Blog: ‪ http://lovjoice.blogspot.com/
    Bloglovin: https://www.bloglovin.com/blogs/love-joice-3831938
    Instagram: https://instagram.com/l0vej0ice

    ReplyDelete
  16. I really want to try the Kiehl's eye treatment! I've heard so many great things :) Lovely haul <3

    www.anacelinelabod.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. I adore Creme Cup, it's my favourite MAC lippy! x

    Under Blue Lights

    ReplyDelete
  18. MAC Syrup looks so lovely! I'd love to see you create a look out of it x

    http://www.increddyble.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

CUSTOM BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig