Huge John Lewis Haul | Part 1

53 comments



Hello Everybody!

As mentioned in this post, I wanted to do one last haul in John Lewis before my staff discount ran out. So that is exactly what I have done. And I got a lot haha (oh god, please no one work out how much I spent!)

These are the things I have bought and you can pretty much guarantee I will review almost all of these on my blog at some point in the near future. 

Clinique All About The Eyes



I had heard about this before and wanted to start having a proper skincare routine. I have never bought anything from Clinique before so I am excited to give this a try. link

St Tropez Gradual Tan 



I held it upside down haha!

As you all know, I am very pale but have never ever used a fake tan (I just blinded everyone during the summer months with my light reflecting body lol). This one had loads of reviews saying either that it didn't do anything or that it was subtle. This sounded perfect for me as I want a tan to look natural as I feel anything else would look ridiculous against my red hair colour. I bought the one for your body and the one for your face (wish me luck haha). link link

Liz Earle Cleanse and Polish 200ml



As you know, I reviewed this on my blog (see it here) and am now totally in love with it. I knew that I would eventually repurchase it so thought I might as well buy a bigger size now with my discount. This is a larger size and does not come with any muslin cloths so I would recommend the starter pack for those new to this product. link

MAC Select Cover-Up Concealer



My two collection concealers are running low so I bought this concealer. I am looking forward to see how it copes with my terrible dark circles. link

Olivia Burton Watch



This is my favourite brand of watch and I have mentioned them a few times on my blog. The watch I wear everyday is my favourite thing ever but the colours are more wintery so I thought I would get another more "summery" one. I am in love with the rose gold and the write strap with snakeskin detail. Money well spent! (in my opinion haha). It started sliding out the box when I took this photo haha. link

Caroline Gardner 3 A5 notebooks



I am one of those people who just loves to buy stationery and I just had to get these. I absolutely love this designer's range, everything is super cute. link

Measuring Cups



I read a lot of recipe blogs and they often have the measurements in cups which is not the standard in the UK. These come in lovely colours and would be really handy for all the baking I want to do soon. link

All the links are to the products on the John Lewis website as this is where I bought them from, but there are loads of places you can buy these products :)

Love, Phoebe x
SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

53 comments

  1. You got some great products! I am ghostly pale too and I fake tan - I use oe from Dove which is really affordable but good quality! :)

    Mollie,xo \\\ The Fashion Of Craft

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for letting me know! I'll look into that if these don't work :) x

      Delete
  2. I am currently unsure why those measuring cups are making me scream in glee. They're absolutely adorable! Great haul!

    May x • The MaydenBloglovin'

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, that is a lot of stuff! I love hauls, and this is too cute! That watch is beautiful <3

    xx Bash | Bash Says Hey | bloglovin'

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So much I had to make it into 2 posts haha! Thank you :) x

      Delete
  4. OMG I HATE YOU. Well not really but that is the exact Olivia Burton watch I want and I've been to so many shops that are supposed to stock it and they either don't have or it's online only. I really just want to try it on (I have kinda small wrists so I want to make sure it looks okay!). I am very jealous!

    Cadaea | Cadaea.Blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha it is so pretty, you should definitely get it! Maybe try on a similar one in store to see what its like? :) x

      Delete
  5. Looking forward to a review on the St Tropez tan, as I am also quite pale and looking for a subtle fake tan!
    Hayley x
    http://tuesdaymusing.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I will probably do it in july after my exams :) x

      Delete
  6. That MAC concealer is my absolute favorite I always use it too!

    Danika Maia
    www.danikamaia.com
    BLOGLOVIN'

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh wow, cool products!

    http://industrialbarbie.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love that watch, it's so so pretty! As is that fabulous diary :) I feel your pain on the whole cups conversion thing, I always have to get a converter up on my phone to work it out, might have to invest in some of these myself!

    Kirsty x www.havethetown.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, it is really inconvenient haha x

      Delete
  9. Ooo that St Tropez sounds good! I know what you mean with the reflector look in the summer, you'll have to let us know how it goes!
    aforvogue

    New Post

    ReplyDelete
  10. Sounds really good :) Thanks for sharing :)

    http://lovelyattitude.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wo so many great product plus you got them with a discount!! what a deal! enjoyxx

    Glamoury Armory Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thats why I had to buy them haha 25% is too good! x

      Delete
  12. These are so many great products! I love the stationary, so cute! I've heard great things about those products too. Lovely post!
    xo Kiki
    https://colormekiki.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete
  13. Liz Earle is my absolute go to skin care, it's just so good! And also, I love the stationary, I'm a sucker for stationary too xx

    Sam // Samantha Betteridge

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love the Cleanse and Polish so much! x

      Delete
  14. You've picked up some lovely things. I have literally just fallen in love with your watch! Going to add one onto my wishlist :) thanks for sharing xx
    Danielle ||Miss Sunshine & Sparkle

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The brand is so good! I would highly recommend the watches :) x

      Delete
  15. Lovely haul, the watch is gorgeous!! <3

    I've just posted my favourite outfits from the Met Gala, would love to know what you think:

    * Electric Sunrise - Fashion and Lifestyle Blog *

    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :) The met ball had some beautiful dresses as usual I'll have a read of your post x

      Delete
  16. Those measuring cups are incredibly cute x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are, I look forward to using them haha x

      Delete
  17. Amazing haul! I love your watch, it's stunning - Olivia Burton watches are beautiful xx

    Gemma ♥ | Miss Makeup Magpie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are, I have two now but I want more haha x

      Delete
  18. I love that watch, really want to treat myself to a nice watch this year x x
    Jess x
    www.momentsofbeautywars.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should check out these ones, they are all under £100 so loads cheaper than Michael Kors etc x

      Delete
  19. This haul is to die for ! So many of my concealers seem to come off as I put them on which is useless! Is the MAC select cover up any good?

    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is really good, quite a thick consistency so loads of coverage x

      Delete
  20. So many great goodies!! I am a new follower ☺

    CANDICE | BEAUTY CANDY LOVES

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, I love your blog x

      Delete
  21. You got some gorgeous items, that watch is beautiful! I love the St.Tropez tan too, my go-to tan! xo

    http://rachelnicole.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Is it, thats good to here, I haven't used it yet so hopefully I'll love it too x

      Delete
  22. You've helped me so much! I never knew that JL did Olivia Burton watches, definitely going to get mine from there now and get the points of myJohnLewis card and the partnership credit card - gotta balance out the cost somehow! I wish I had all the lovely goodies like you do!
    Mary-Ann xx
    Angel Flicks

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Good plan haha, and i've spent too much though! x

      Delete
  23. love everything! great photos :D

    Visit my blog? xx Miss Beatrix (http://missbeatrix.blogspot.com)

    ReplyDelete
  24. I'm so jealous of everything you bought!
    Jodie xo // JodieLoue

    ReplyDelete
  25. you got some great things! the clinique eye cream is also a fav of mine!

    claresloves.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  26. Everything looks so great - especially love the measuring cups and journal! Makes me want to go shop there!

    xo, mikéla / simplydavelyn.com

    ReplyDelete
  27. These measuring cups are mega cute! It's really hard when recipes specify cups instead of grams so these will def help! x

    www.ellebloggs.com

    ReplyDelete
  28. I love stationary too!! Can't get enough of them!!

    Heba xx || http://www.californiaroadtrippin.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

CUSTOM BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig