A Little Life Update

12 comments

Hello Everybody!

Apart from scheduling my usual Friday posts, I haven't really been very active in the blogging world recently (so I am sorry for being slow with replying to comments and visiting your blogs). I thought I would update you of what has been happening in my life recently to hopefully explain some things.

Exam Stress

This is the main thing that has been on my mind for the past month. Taking all 4 subjects to A2 seemed like a good idea but recently I have been crumbling under the pressure. I am so stressed and am starting to think that getting the required AAB for my university choice is an impossible task. If you are not from the UK then I am talking about A levels which are living hell. I am so stressed that I am making myself ill and not doing any revision! If in the next few weeks I don't post anything then this is the reason. I will try though. My exams are completely over on the 17th June and I cannot wait!

S Club 7

I took a break from my non-existent revision last week to go to my childhood favourite S Club 7 in concert. I had so much fun and I've never seen such energetic dancing from the whole crowd haha! It was actually such a workout and such a laugh.

New Instagram account


I know some of you already follow me on Instagram but I was getting annoyed at how messy it looked (blogger problems haha! got to get that theme right!) and also just wanted a separate account to post photos related to my blog. If you could follow it I would be grateful and if you want me to follow you back, leave your username in the comment section here. My new user is phoebesdiaries (my other 'personal' one is phoebedaviess if anyone is interested).

My mum's birthday

For her birthday we went out for a meal which is what we do whenever one of us has a birthday. We went to a local "posh pub" and we go their pretty much every year, she loves it so much. The food is amazing and it is probably the best restaurant where we live.

Summer Planning

Me and two of my friends have booked tickets for the Friday of Reading Festival which I am very excited about. I am also planning on going to Brighton, seeing Matilda at the theatre and visiting the place where Broadchurch was set over the summer.

What have you been up to recently?

Love, Phoebe x
SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

12 comments

  1. I'm having exams right now too, it's crazy gahh. I'll be taking A2 in November, right now it's AS. Good luck for your exams! At least you'll get to go see Matilda in theatre! I love Matilda <3

    xx Bash | Bash Says Hey | bloglovin'

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Good luck! And for next year my advice would be learn it as you go along haha, A2 is a huge step up from AS x

      Delete
  2. Don't feel bad, we do have lives haha :) It's just nice to see your post's when you do post! Something to look forward to! Hope your exams went well!

    Meme xx

    New post:
    'Magic Is Everywhere'
    http://thedayinthelifeofmexoxo.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Meme, what a lovely comment :) x

      Delete
  3. Good luck with your exams!
    I'm still gutted that I've missed out on the S Club 7 reunion! :( x

    http://increddyble.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha it was so much fn but you never know they may do it again! x

      Delete
  4. I love how short and simple this post is! And OMG S CLUB IS BACK??? O.O

    But anywho! All the best for your exams! :)

    Artika
    http://whuddupartix.blogspot.sg/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! And I know right, haha x

      Delete
  5. Massive good luck for your exams! It sounds like you've got some really fun things planned for when they're finished :) (Also, I really love your notebook, it's so pretty!) xx

    Toasty

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankd :) its the brand caroline gardener if you are interested x

      Delete
  6. Nice pics <3

    The Cutielicious
    http://www.thecutielicious.com
    Federica

    ReplyDelete

CUSTOM BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig