The Leibster Award 2

17 comments

Hello Everybody!

So I wasn't planning on doing this post because I have already been nominated before (see the post here). But you know what, I just thought why not do it again?! It is so lovely to be nominated more than once and I really appreciate you all reading my little blog.

This time I was nominated by EveCharley and Emma who all have great blogs you should check out!

The rules are:
- Link the person who nominated you
- Answer the questions given by the nominator
- Nominate 11 other blogs who have less than 200 followers
- Create 11 questions for the nominees to answer
- Let bloggers know you have nominated them

1.What is your favourite pizza topping? If you like pizza that is
I love pizza but I don't think I have a favourite hmm... either ham and pineapple or some sort of BBQ one.

2. Favourite Band/artist ?
Mcfly/Ed Sheeran

3. If you could only eat one food for the rest of your life, what would it be?
Chocolate! Although I'd probably die if I just ate that.

4. What makes you smile?
My friends

5. Why did you start blogging?
It was extreme procrastination coming up to my exams last may haha.

6. What is a talent of yours?
I can play piano? That's a talent, right?

7. What do you like to do in your spare time?
Blog! And watch youtube.

8. You're allowed to take three things to a desert island, what do you take?
A boat, one of the harry potter books, sun cream (I love this question)

9. Are you the 'stay at home' type or the 'out and about type'?
Both, depending on my mood.

10. What is your favourite season of the year?
Spring

11. Do you have a random talent? If so, elaborate. 
I don't think I do!! Oh no I'm so boring haha

- - - - - - -

1. What inspired you to start blogging?
I liked reading blogs anyway but as I said above, I basically started blogging to cope with exam stress.

2. What's your favourite book?
Ahhhh no don't ask me this it is too difficult there are so many I love. I actaully listed them here.

3. What's your favourite quote?
This is difficult as, again, there are so many, but the first one that springs to mind is “I am a princess. All girls are. Even if they live in tiny old attics. Even if they dress in rags, even if they aren’t pretty, or smart, or young. They’re still princesses.” - Frances Hodgson BurnettA Little Princess

4. Where would you spend a dream holiday?
I really want to go to New York!

5. If you had to recommend one blogger, who would you recommend?

7. Favourite highstreet store?
Topshop

8. Food you couldn't live without?
Again, chocolate...

9. What was your favourite TV show as a child?
Arthur

10. What's the reason behind you blogs name?
My real name is Phoebe Davies so it sounded similar :) I talked about that in this post actually haha

11. What would you say is your statement piece of clothing?
High waisted Joni skinny jeans from Topshop (they are the best).

- - - - - - -

1. Why did you start your blog?
This seems to be a popular question haha but again, procrastination.

2. When you were young what was your dream job?
An actress. I still wouldn't say no haha.

3. What makes you happy?
My family, my friends and my cats.

4. What are you most proud of?
My AS level results.

5. What do you hope to accomplish this year?
Going to university in September. I am worried the whole thing will stress me out, hopefully I'll be fine :)

6. Describe your ideal weekend.
Eating loads of good food, going for a frosty morning walk but spending most of the day not doing anything (maybe some online shopping). I don't get to relax on weekends at the moment because I have to work! 

7. Favourite quote?
I answered this above :)

8. What is one of your beauty secrets?
I don't know haha

9. A random fact about you?
I have a birthmark on my stomach.

10. What is your signiture dish?
I have no idea, I don't have barely any cooking experience!

11. Current favourite trend?
Winged eyeliner.. if that counts as a trend


I am tagging:

And my questions are:
1. What is the blog post you are most proud of?
2. What is your favourite film?
3. If you could be a fictional character who would you be?
4. What three items would you take to a desert island?
5. If you could travel in time, where would you go?
6. Favourite band/artist?
7. Best place to eat out?
8. What do you like most about the country/town you are from?
9. Best concert you've ever been to?
10. If you watch youtube, who is your favourite youtuber?
11. Cats or dogs?

Love, Phoebe x
SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

17 comments

  1. Well done on getting nominated again!! Pineapple on pizza is the best!

    Meme xx

    New post out now:
    'How to advertise your blog with:Vistaprint'
    http://thedayinthelifeofmexoxo.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Ahh I'm craving some now haha x

      Delete
  2. Love reading your answers! But nononooo to pineapples on pizzas! Haha! I love Ed Sheeran too, his music is the best!

    Shireen | Reflection of Sanity

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha thanks and yes Ed Sheeran is amazing x

      Delete
  3. Great way to get to know the person behind the blog, I really enjoyed reading. And I majorly dislike pineapple on my pizza.

    LindaLibraLoca: Beauty, Baby and Backpacking

    ReplyDelete
  4. We have a lot in common! :)

    I hope that you visit my blog too and maybe follow: SPIKED-SOUL.BLOGSPOT.COM :)
    Have a nice day!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Really enjoyed reading this and I love pineapple on pizza haha :) would love if you checked out my blog xx
    http://www.fullofgeek.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh yes Ed Sheeran. I love him too. He just had his concert in my country two days ago but I missed it. The tickets sold like pancakes the moment they went out.

    www.annescribblesanddoodles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh my god I know how you feel I have missed out on all my opportunities to see him! :( x

      Delete
  7. Chocolate! YES! I would eat chocolate everyday if I could! I love Ed Sheeran too!

    Btw, I nominated you for the Versatile Bloggers Award on my blog! I'd love for you to do a blog post on it <3

    xx Bash | Bash Says Hey | bloglovin'

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! I'll do it soon x

      Delete
  8. Thanks for nominating me! I will go and do it now! Xx

    http://magentatulip.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

CUSTOM BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig