Leaving Work + Saying Goodbye to my Discount

12 comments
Hello Everybody!

If you have been reading my blog for a while you will know that I work at Waitrose so am able to get a 25% discount in John Lewis (to be honest, I never stopped going on about it on here!). This is absolutely amazing and has allowed me to include high end makeup and skincare in my blog posts which, if you read my first ever post, I didn't think I would be able to do.


Unfortunately now I have chosen to leave my part time job in order to focus on my exams and have a free summer, after over 1.5 years of working there. I have wanted to leave for a while but that discount has been encouraging me to stay just that little bit longer.


I absolutely love my high end products and am going to do one last John Lewis spree before I can't get the discount any more.


So, I was wondering, what is your all-time favourite high end beauty product? I may have to buy it! Please let me know!  And are are there any products that you desperately want to see a review on? I can get them before I leave as well :)


Love, Phoebe x

SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

12 comments

  1. Aww, so sad to hear that...It sounds like you had a fantasti time there (and the discount though...) I agree, I have to focus on my exams too. Gah...exams.

    I can't decide which high-end beauty product is my favourite. Perhaps my Urban Decay Naked Skin Foundation or My Better Than Sex Mascara!

    xx Bash | Bash Says Hey | bloglovin'

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sorry you had to leave, i understand i used to work in Argos and got a discount i loved and sadly i was only a temp! Mac/Urban Decay are always the way to go

    Have a nice day!
    - Rebecca xxx
    http://rxbxcca.blogspot.co.uk/2015/03/hair-hack-for-pool-green-hair.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes I think I'm going to have to get a load of MAC lipsticks before I leave haha x

      Delete
  3. Good luck with it, I would love to have a free summer!

    www.kindoflovely.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds great to have a discount but too bad you're leaving!
    It's good that you're focusing more on your exams :)
    Well, Mac lipsticks!

    Neeny x

    neenyslittleblog.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes I am going to order loads of MAC lipsticks :D x

      Delete
  5. I think I would have stayed as long as possible for the 25% discount as well, but exams always have to come first, it's so sad! I don't use many high end products at all (because I am a poor student and can't afford them), but I love the Chanel cream, I wish I could afford it regularly!

    The Velvet Black | UK Style & Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have never bought anything from Chanel! I have no idea why x

      Delete
  6. Good luck!! It sounds like the right thing to do. (I'm a huge fan of Shu Uemura skincare.)

    Sketchbook Closet | Instagram

    ReplyDelete

CUSTOM BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig