My New Camera!

33 comments
Hello Everybody!

The majority of the pictures I take on my blog are taken with my iPhone 5S, and some with my Olympus camera which was my first ever camera. I have had for quite a long time but I am not going to talk much about it as I think there are much better cameras available now. 


My old camera is on the left and my new one is on the right: (Picture taken with my iPhone 5S)







My old camera and my phone are good but I was looking for a camera of brilliant quality. I did not want a DSLR as I wouldn't be able to use it, they are too expensive for me right now and not very portable. The camera I have chosen is the Sony a5000 which is around £250. This is a 'compact system' which means it can have many lenses but is smaller than a DSLR. It also comes with a tilted screen (if you love taken selfies or vlogs). Another thing about this camera is that it has a setting where you can send the photos you take to your phone via wifi (by downloading the free app "Play Memories") which is such a good setting because it means you can Instagram or upload the photos anywhere on the internet so easily which I love!




I am certainly no expert but for those that are interested, the lens it comes with is 16-50mm. This does not zoom in loads but is fine for everyday use. If you wanted to, there is a bigger zoom lens that you can buy for the camera.



These are some pictures I have taken with it.





Overall I love the quality of this camera, the wifi setting is super handy and it is such a convenient size. I will get a lot of use out of it and I hope the picture quality on my blog will get better as well haha :)

Love, Phoebe x
SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

33 comments

  1. Omg I want that camera! looks so nice and you got really clear pictures with it! :) x

    ~ J-e.m | Beauty,Fashion & Lifestyle

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's so nice getting a a new camera, I love my new one it takes amazing photo's.

    Meme xx

    New post out now:
    'The I Quit Sugar Hairy Dieters Recipe Books'
    http://thedayinthelifeofmexoxo.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I completely agree! I love my one :) x

      Delete
  3. I've been in need of a new camera, the Sony Camera's photos look great!

    xx Bash | Bash Says Hey | bloglovin'

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have to say, now I've used it more, I actually think it is even better than what these photos show haha x

      Delete
  4. Ok first of all, super cute cat!!! and secondly I love the wifi function!!! I recently upgraded to NikonD5300 and I love it, the wifi is my best friend! Looks like you're going to have lots of fun with your new camera!

    www.luciaflorence.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He is a cutie isn't he ;) Your photos on your blog are amazing! x

      Delete
  5. Follow me on Bloglovin http://www.bloglovin.com/blogs/fashion-beauty-lifestyle-13698665

    My blog www.fashionbuzzandthat21.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the wifi feature that so handy! I really want a good camera, hopefully I can save up one day :) your cat is so cute! :)

    Becki | beautyandthebrunette.co.uk
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He is isn't he haha :) I hope you get the camera you want! x

      Delete
  7. I need that camera:)

    Lowri Loves..... | fashionbuzzandthat21.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  8. Woo for a new camera!
    I bought one last year and I was so excited!
    Aww that cat is so adorable, I really want a tabby cat :)

    neenyslittleblog.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  9. Amazing camera! The photos look amazing :) x

    http://msznev.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
  10. It looks like a great camera! Everyone thinks you need a DSLR to take amazing photos but you really don't. Keep up the good work with your blog. Can't wait to see more posts with your new camera!

    Mimicryer x UK fashion & beauty

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love that cat oh my goodness! Really loving your blog! x

    http://lychee-bubbles.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hey,

    I've nominated you for a Liebster Award!
    Check out all the details over on my blog now

    -Charley x
    http://charleychatt.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much this means a lot! I'll be posting it soon :) x

      Delete
  13. Your cat is so cute! Congrats on the new camera :)


    Jessica
    the.pyreflies.org

    ReplyDelete
  14. Congratulations on purchasing a new camera! The quality of the photos is superb. Your cat is so adorable :)
    Jina
    www.beautyblogmark.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. This camera looks so nice! And the quality is amazing!

    tonixox.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. Your cat is soo adorable <3 These photos look so awesome and the camera too. It's also really nice that the camera isn't that big :) I definintly need to buy this camera! I was searching for one, for a long time, and I didn't want to buy the DSLR, but now I found the right one thanks to you :) Thank you so much xx

    micavolimicu.blogspot.ch

    ReplyDelete
  17. The pictures look great and the camera too! :)
    http://isafashionebella.blogspot.com Isabella x

    ReplyDelete

CUSTOM BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig