Another Haul (oops)

30 comments

Oh no Phoebe not again!! At least this time they aren't high end...

First of all I bought this lovely Real Techniques brush. It is big and super soft with a slight point so I am planning on using this for my bronzer.


I am keen to learn the art of contouring (I know - scary!). So I bought myself this stunning palette from sleek in the shade 'Fair'. I love Sleek products, they are always very pigmented and the packaging is great quality.





I already have a primer but it is similar to a moisturiser so I thought I'd try this Maybelline one which is a clear silicone one (I think that is what this type is called haha). I have huge pores so I hope this will help.


Lastly, I left Boots and popped into the Body Shop. I have been considering this bronzer for ages as EssieButton on youtube absolutely loves it. It looks really nice so I am looking forward to using it (with my new Real Techniques brush haha).


 


I hope you enjoyed reading this post! 

love, Phoebe x

SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

30 comments

  1. Love your new haul. I use the pore eraser and it's really good. :)

    x, shekinahjoy.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have just tried it and it is lovely and silky feeling! :) x

      Delete
  2. I love the Sleek blush trios, and I also love Real Techniques brushes! Also, is the Body Shop bronzer any good? Because I really want to maybe give it a go, but I don't want to waste my money if it's not as good as everyone says it is:)

    http://magentatulip.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is good if you have really pale skin because it is so subtle :) However there are probably some great cheaper bronzers that are just as good if your skin is darker x

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. They are brilliant affordable brushes! x

      Delete
  4. great products honey!!! cool post; ;)

    Check it out my new post:
    http://honeyandcotton.org/sockes-and-heels/

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the look of that sleek palette! great post x
    www.claire-frances.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  6. loving the Sleek :)

    http://allornothing-blog.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  7. I've been wanting that Sleek contour palette for ages now, it looks so good!

    The Velvet Black // UK Style, Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete
  8. <3333 such good review!
    www.karolinagespucci.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. The real techniques blush brush is one of my favorites from their collection. That sleek palette looks amazing, I've been looking for something like it. I really like your blog, I'm following you now on bloglovin, gfc and g+. Checkout my blog and if you like it follow me too, let's keep in touch! :D

    http://perlasancheza.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much!! I'll check out your blog now :) x

      Delete
  10. I just love Sleek Makeup its great value for money and goes such a long way <3 I also love The Body Shop too! Great picks x

    www.krystelcouture.com | Giveaway

    ReplyDelete
  11. I want that Sleek palette!! Great post!
    Jina
    www.beautyblogmark.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. I have this real techniques brush too! I love real techniques brushes but this one was a little too big and fluffy for my face. I only use it with lighter blush colors because I'm afraid I'll end up looking like a clown. The contour blush kit you got looks so pretty!!

    xx freshfizzle

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree this brush is too big for me to apply blusher, so I thought I'd use it for bronzer :) x

      Delete
  13. Great purchase, I like everything that you mentioned ! :)
    http://cindysabolcecblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love this haul! Really wanna try the pore eraser.

    tonixox.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

CUSTOM BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig