Winter Favourites

6 comments

I have been a very lucky girl this Christmas and got a lot of lovely things from my two closest friends and all of my family. As you can see from my last beauty hall I have also treated myself a lot recently.


So here are my Winter Favourites!!


1. MAC mineralise blush in 'Warm Soul'


This blusher is absolutely stunning I love it so much! It doubles up as a bit of a bronzer for me as well because I am fair skinned.


2. Topshop cardigan


This chunky cardigan has been an essential over the winter and it is so cosy and warm. It comes to just pass my bum and feels great quality. I love it.


3. Ted Baker Makeup Bag


This was another one of my Christmas gifts. It is a lovely bronze copper colour and of a decent size. (to give you an idea it can just fit the frozen DVD in it. I really needed a big makeup bag for holidays and staying round a friends, so this was great.

4. Selfie Stick

It seems as though 90% of people recieved this as a Christmas present haha and I wasn't an exception. This picture shows it at its shortest but it can extend to about 1 metre which could be great for group selfies or for annoying the people behind you at concerts.

5. Frozen 


I have seen this film before but I re-watched it at Christmas and it is such a good Disney film (Disney is always good!) so if you haven't seen it and you like animated films with good songs - give this one a watch.


6. Taylor Swift 1989


The worldwide best selling album of 2014 for a reason! It actually took a few listens for me to start liking it but now I am obsessed. I loved 'Red' and I now love '1989' as well. My favourite songs are Blank Space and I Know Places but these will probably been different next week.

7. No. 7 Gel Nail varnish in Deep Wine


My friend got me this nail varnish and it is very pretty.

8. Maybelline Colour Tattoo in 'On and On Bronze'


I have had two of these for ages (one in On and On Bronze and the other in Pink Gold) and during December I have been loving this shade. My picture makes it seem more grey than in real life as it is slightly more coppery. I love the consistency of these and you can just put them all over your lid for an easy every day look.

9. Kathleen Lights on Youtube


I'm not sure if this really counts as a favourite but I'm including her anyway. I have been subscribed to Kathleen on youtube for most of 2014 after I stumbled across her channel whilst looking for Naked 3 palette tutorials. But this winter I think I have watched her every time she has uploaded (which has been often!). She is a hilarious, talented and extremely honest youtuber and puts a huge amount of effort into her videos. I would seriously recommend checking her out and she'll quickly become your favourite youtuber without a doubt!

Click here to view her channel :)


I hope you liked reading about my favourite things this winter. See you soon!

love, Phoebe x
SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

6 comments

  1. I have nominated you for the Liebster award, check out my latest post for more information

    http://glittergloop.blogspot.co.uk/ x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw thank you so much!!! :) I did they award a while ago see it on my blog here:

      http://gingerphoebe.blogspot.co.uk/2014/08/the-liebster-award.html

      Delete
  2. I love that cardigan! It looks so nice!

    Kia x x x
    http://heyitskiaerin.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I seriously need this cardigan in my life !!! So beautiful :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is so cosy! I am wearing it right now haha x

      Delete

CUSTOM BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig