Mini Drugstore Beauty Hall

7 comments
So I popped to the shops to get a few products that I know a lot of people love and thought I would share my first impressions with you.

I was in need of a decent liquid eyeliner because I was getting fed up with my eyeliner look and wanted to have a go at pulling off a flick. I had heard from lots of people that the Soap and Glory Supercat eyeliner was the one to get and I have to agree.


This eyeliner is easy to apply because it is shaped like a pen and the end is soft and flexible so you don't need to apply a lot of pressure either. 


I then picked up a Real Techniques brush for my foundation. Until now, I applied my foundation with my fingers which was fine but I thought a brush would make blending a lot easier. This brand is great because the brushes aren't too expensive but are soft and of good quality!


The next thing I picked up was the Stay Matte powder by Rimmel. My No. 7 powder was starting to run out so I thought I would get one of these (in the lightest shade of course) because I have heard how good they are and how cheap they are too! This is a good powder and a complete bargain.


The last product I got was Maybelline 'The Falsies' which I have heard was amazing. I wouldn't describe it as "amazing" however it is a good mascara and definitely gives a lot of volume! I do find I have to use another mascara brush to separate my lashes a little bit because I prefer a more defined look, rather than clumpy.


Overall I am very pleased with these products and would recommend them. They are all good value so give them a go (if you haven't already!).

SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

7 comments

  1. I've been looking for a new eyeliner for some while so I wild definitely consider this! Thanks and good post :)

    http://novellette.com
    https://www.bloglovin.com/blog/12522799

    Oh, and I wanted to let you know I nominated you for the Liebster Award :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Definitely try it! It is really good :) Oh my god thank you so much xx

      Delete
  2. YES- Stay Matte is the best! I will always use that product. Thanks for sharing your newest purchases!!
    Ps:Phoebe, I stumbled across your blog and am in LOVE. I nominated you for a Liebster Award which is basically a fun way to learn more about budding bloggers all over the web! Check out the details here:http://buzzbootsandberries.blogspot.com/2014/08/liebster-award.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much I really appreciate this xx

      Delete
  3. I love the super cat eye liner - it's by far the best and easiest eye liner to apply.. especially for me since I suck at getting my winged eye liner even! x
    http://rachelcoco.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've heard so so much about that liner - need to get my hands on it! Great drugstore picks! :)

    Sinéad xo ♥ fabuleuse, toujours ♥

    ReplyDelete

CUSTOM BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig