The Naked Palette 3

7 comments
I have never owned a Naked Palette before, but because of all the hype I thought I would get my hands on one. I went for the latest version by Urban Decay which is the Naked Palette 3. I went for this one because the colours seems generally lighter than the other two palettes which is better for my pale skin. To be honest though I think if you got any one of them, they would all be pretty good.


First of all I love the packaging. I wasn't sure what I was expecting but the palette itself was very sturdy. The mirror was also helpful and a big enough size.



It came with a double ended brush which is soft and good quality. One end was similar to the MAC 239 brush mentioned in my brush post from June, and the other end was slightly thinner and a good size and shape for filling in eyebrows.

My palette also arrived with some free samples of the Urban Decay eye shadow primer. This was good news for me because I had been wanting to try them but didn't want to spend the money!

These were silky soft and a great primer that made my eye shadow last longer as well as helping to even out my skin tone on my eyelids that is very transparent due to my pale skin.


But now onto the eye shadows themselves...

Strange - this is a matte, vanilla shade that is perfect for highlighting areas of the eye such as the inner corners or on the blow bone.

Dust - this is a very glittery pink so you only need a little bit. It is very pretty!

Burnout - this is less glittery than Dust but still has a shimmer to it which I love! It is a pink that can go all over the lid for a pretty every day look.

Limit - this is a matte shade that looks quite light but is actually a bit of a darker purpley-pink. It is good to blend into the crease for a subtle look.

Buzz - a sparkly dark pink/purple

Trick - a beautiful shimmering copper that will look great blended over the lid with bronzer and a red lip.

Nooner - this matte brown shade looks great blended into the crease for an everyday look.

Liar - glittery brown.

Factory - even darker than liar so would look fab on darker skin tones or as a subtle smoky eye.

Mugshot - another sparkly more grey-toned brown.

Darkside - a matte dark brown almost black colour which I tend to use as a smokey eyeliner near the top lash line. Of course it could also be used to darken any other look.

Blackheart - This is a shimmery black which would look fabulous for an evening look or blended with Darkside to make the perfect smoky eye.




SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

7 comments

  1. I want to try a Naked Palette SO bad... these all look like such pretty colors! :)

    Jessica
    the.pyreflies.org

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are so pretty! I think although they are quite expensive, it is worth getting one :) x

      Delete
  2. I love how versatile these colours are! And I especially love 'Strange'. I'm always looking for a good highlighting eyeshadow. Good post :)

    http://novellette.com
    http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/12522799

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :) yes they are very versatile I love it x

      Delete
  3. Looks and sounds fab :) I still haven't got round to trying these yet. x

    The Belle Narrative

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should definitely try one of the Naked Palettes! x

      Delete
  4. Oh wow the colours are brilliant. Really want to get my hands on a palette!

    http://mythoughtsviewsandvalues.blogspot.ie/

    ReplyDelete

CUSTOM BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig